“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information we may collect includes:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number and security code
- Account username and password
- Social media identifier
- Birth date
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, and complete your purchases.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, as well as marketing communications that we believe may be of interest.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you and to facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, surveys, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities may have additional rules containing information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read those rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding business activities, and similar purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and, other similar services.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, surveys, and similar promotions.
- To third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law and respond to requests from public and government authorities; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect and/or defend our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Other Information we may collect includes:
- Browser and device information
- IP address
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Aggregated information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose.
COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect Other Information:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites you are using. We use this information to help ensure that the Sites function properly.
- Analytics: We may use analytics services, which rely on cookies and similar technologies to collect and analyze information about use of the Services and report on activities and trends. These services may also collect information regarding the use of other websites, apps, and online resources.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Sites (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Sites and response rates.
- Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies: We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Sites. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Site Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with the Sites or our online content.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We collect and use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Sites, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites.
- From you: Information such as your state of residence and your preferred means of communication is collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites, based on information relating to your access to and use of the Services and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). If you would like more information about this practice and to learn about your choices in connection with these practices, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by using the opt-out mechanism contained in each such email.
If you would like to update Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may contact us in accordance with the “Contact” section below.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of twenty-one (21). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 21, and we request that individuals under 21 do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.